2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Mindful Efforts, LLC doing business as Quirky Kids and/or Behavioral Health Consulting, provides parents
and organizations confidential, experiential assistance in uncovering the potential causes of behavioral
concerns in children (the “Services”).
This FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY(the “Agreement”), applies to all Services provided to you by Mindful Efforts, LLC. as of the date of purchase.
I, the Client, on behalf of myself and my child:
- Acknowledge that I am 18 years of age or older.
- Understand that Mindful Efforts LLC is not providing therapy, medical or behavioral specialist services.
- Agree to assume all risks of personal injury, sickness, death, damage and expense to me and my child arising from or related to all Services.
- Release and discharge Mindful Efforts, LLC doing business as Quirky Kids and/or Behavioral Health Consulting, its owners, employees, successors and assigns, and agree to protect, defend and hold Behavioral Health Consulting harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action of every kind, losses, costs, expenses (including attorney fees) and damages of every kind for injury, sickness or death and any damage or alleged damage to any person or property sustained or alleged to have been sustained arising out of, or related to or incident to the Services, regardless of whether such claims, demands, causes of action of every kind, losses, costs, expenses and damages are caused by the sole, joint or concurrent negligence of Behavioral Health Consulting.
- Agree to inform Quirky Kids and/or Behavioral Health Consulting of any medical condition,
restriction or other condition which could, or could have the potential to, cause my child, myself
or others harm by receiving the Services.
I, the Client, have read and fully understand this release.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.