Purchase the Quirky Kid System Bundle
WITH Village Support
Village Support's Added Features:
- * Regular emailing/messaging whenever you need help for 1-year (Value $180)
- ** 4 - 1 hour coaching calls with Marisa (Value $500)
- OPTIMIZE training (live or online) and checklists (Value $150)
- Lifetime FREE access to all exclusive training (Value: Each event is between $30-$100. We do a min of 6 every year.)
*If messaging takes me more than 30 minutes a week to respond, we will schedule a call.**Calls can be split into 30 minute increments.
The purpose of our village support option is to give you problem-solving support, when you need it, for one year--saving you a minimum of $500!
The best part about our Village is,
ONCE YOU ARE IN...YOU ARE IN
for as long as you need us.
- We catalog key video trainings from professionals and myself in our ever-growing Behavior Toolbox (inside the Quirky Kid System.) These short videos are designed to be one-step ahead of what you will need as your child grows.
- We will also host a minimum of 6 exclusive online workshops a year that focus on symptom/diagnosis specific content. The price for these workshops currently range from $30-$150 per workshop. You will receive FREE Lifetime access to all of these unique trainings.
Get started now!
What are other parents saying about the Quirky Kid's System?
Before long...I could be receiving these messages from you...
Don't be intimidated by the learning curve, if these two families can do it...you can do it!
Hi! My name is Marisa Rodriguez and I am the founder of Quirky Kids, the mom to two crazies and the wife to my superhero, Jacob. We also have a whole bunch of kids that we have loved and taken care of all over the world.
I founded Quirky Kids because I was a quirky kid, and like many of the kids I have worked with, my challenges were often misunderstood. I had what I thought was ADHD, sensory issues and auditory and visual processing delays. As an adult, I began to understand and address the same underlying issues that I now help parents navigate. Through the help of Amen Clinics, I was officially undiagnosed with ADHD, properly diagnosed with moderate-to-severe anxiety and depression and treated with 2 over the counter supplements that CHANGED MY LIFE! Now that I know how my tipping points work, I have overcome ALL of my limiting challenges.
My training and experience are extensive. I have worked with extremely challenging children in 22 different countries. My husband and I have fostered and cared for many children in our own home, and I worked in the school system. I am a Certified Brain Health Coach through Amen Clinics and an Empowered to Connect Parent Trainer who’s training focused on the work of Dr. Karyn Purvis. I hold several other certificates and have completed training from other organizations including, the Mindsight Institute with Dr. Dan Siegel, Epidemic Answers, Handwriting Without Tears, CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention®, and I was a member and have received training from the STAR Institute for Sensory Processing Disorder. Throughout the years I have also relied heavily upon the work of Dr. Ross Greene, author of The Explosive Child. I am mentored by and communicate regularly with professional colleagues in the field of functional medicine, psychology, public school services, ABA, Occupational and play therapy and various medicinal and holistic treatment options in pediatric nutrition, sensory integration, foster and adoption-related trauma, ADHD and anxiety in children. This year I will finish my training to become a Certified ADHD Professional (ADHD-CCSP).